We know that a CLAT Aspirant must keep up to date with the latest happenings around the world. The best way to do this is to keep track of the latest current affairs daily. We also know that reading the newspaper every day is a time-consuming process. That’s why we bring to you the Current GK Dose for 14-16 August – News of the Day You Must Know!
- Jammu and Kashmir will host a 3-day global investors summit in Srinagar.
- Priyam Chatterjee becomes the 1st Indian chef to win ‘Chevalier de l’Ordre du Merite Agricoleto‘ awarded by the Government of France.
- Rajasthan bags the ‘best innovation and initiative leadership award’ for its achievement in higher education at the World Education Summit 2019.
- Women’s Cricket will come back in the roster with the inclusion of Women’s T20 at the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.
- Prime Minister to be the chairman of the Inter State Council.
- ISRO Chairman K.Sivan honoured with APJ Abdul Kalam Award.
- Liverpool beats Chelsea to win UEFA Super Cup.
- Deepak Punia wins gold at the Junior World Championships held in Estonia.